Thursday, September 23, 2010

grandmothers' for GS e-mails #2

Dear Friends;

Now that I've thrown out the idea of Grandmothers for Gilad Schalit to you, and since some of you have responded,.and since those who have are enthusiastic, this brings me to the nextt step.

First, for those who are on my roster for the first time, look below and see the initial letter of invitation and concept. For those recipients who are male and thus not grandmothers, you are selected because I have no e-mail address for your wives who are grandmothers; so please forward this information to your mate.

Second, I'd like as many as are available and willing, to come to a meeting at my house ( 115 Sandringham Drive, Toronto) on September 13 at 2pm. The agenda is simple yet difficult; what is our goal and how do we go about achieving it. If possible let me know if you are coming, and a negative would also be welcome.

Third, my roster represents a starting point. Please expand our numbers by informing about Grandmothers for Gilad Schalit to your contacts and to whomever you think would be interested and useful. Iinvite and include any and all to our meeting.

Shanah Tova everyone. Good lealth and happiness for the coming year of 5771. Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment